Golf Day Raises £6000 For 2023 ResidentialsSeptember 28, 2022
Balfour Beatty VINCI/HS2 – Ecology CoordinatorOctober 12, 2022
The role is based at the RSS Infrastructure head office (Tech Block, Gee Business Centre, Holborn Hill, Aston, Birmingham, B7 5JR)
Monday to Friday | 40 hours pw | Flexible start/finish time | £20,592 starting salary
RSS are looking for someone with previous administration experience. Good understanding of Microsoft packages in particular Excel
RSS Infrastructure Ltd has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure Ltd and INFRA Skills Ltd are members of Auctus Management Group Ltd. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
As the Office Administrator of RSS, you will support our team with a wide variety of office and project administration tasks including:
· Accurately transferring allocated shifts from client work plans onto board spreadsheets.
· Ensuring job orders are accurately entered onto Aspire including postcodes, supervisor names and contact details, pick up times and locations and order numbers.
· Assigning workers accurately planned works on Aspire, as planned by the Rail Managers, highlighting issues relating to potential exceedances, worker competence and missing tickets (ie small tools).
· Highlight to Project/construction managers if when assigning workers to Aspire they contravene rail working regulations (14hr rule, receive required legal breaks etc.) or do not comply with all UK employment legislation.
· Checking if confirmation of attendance on planned works is received from all workers, chasing if not received, and highlighting to Rail Managers where confirmation is outstanding.
· Printing, scanning and sending timesheets to workers a minimum of 48 hours in advance of work.
· Chasing timesheets (where required) ensuring workers return them by 12.00 each Monday for prior weeks work.
· Checking that all client orders match Aspire, highlighting issues to the Rail Manager, requesting amendments to orders where required and ensuring all order numbers are accurately entered onto Aspire by 12.00 each Wednesday for prior weeks work.
· Ensuring that all holidays booked by workers are recorded on Aspire.
· Ensuring all training notified by the Rail Managers is recorded on Aspire.
· Delivering accurate and effective administration ensuring all workers are paid correctly and on time.
· Responsible for updating the client system as and when required.
· Checking MacRail to ensure workers have signed in and updating times on Aspire.
· Keeping Fatigue Risk Calculators up to date for all Safety Critical staff and drivers and highlighting any issues to management.
· Ensuring 100% compliance with all company processes, procedures and management systems.
What experience & qualifications would we like you to have?
· Demonstrate either qualification to level 2 in Business Administration or a minimum of 2 years of administration experience.
· A solid understanding of MS Office applications including Word and Excel is essential for this role.
· Previous rail or construction administration experience is an advantage.
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
· 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 plus statutory bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life assurance
· BHSF healthcare cash plan
· Employee assistance programme
· Sick pay increases with length of service
· Long service awards
· Continuing professional development