Hungry Little Minds FREE Event / 0-5 Year Olds / 17.10.22October 14, 2022
St Josephs Primary School – 2 x Lunchtime SupervisorsNovember 4, 2022
Job Title: Presenter/Drug and Alcohol Collector
Division: Infra Skills
Location: Birmingham, Aston
Excellent rates of pay
What will I be doing?
In this role, you will be a vital part of our HS2 Induction team who are responsible for ensuring that inductees to the prestigious Balfour Beatty Vinci HS2 project receive high quality information, enabling the project to be staffed by a fully competent and capable workforce providing outstanding services and care.
It is fundamental to the success of the BBV Induction programme and ultimately to the project itself that a consistent message is conveyed to all new starters; therefore the same high standards of presentation must be met regardless of which team member is hosting.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in
· Welcoming all inductees and ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to get the most from the induction presentation and process
· Taking a lead role in ensuring the smooth running and general success of each induction session
· Ensuring that the induction room is tidy and set up in a suitable layout in a timely manner
· Providing a high quality, informative induction to all inductees, which is engaging and entertaining where appropriate
· Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the HS2 project in order to speak confidently about it during the presentation and answer any questions which may arise
· Attending induction-related meetings where required and be prepared to offer suggestions as to how the presentation can be as engaging as possible for inductees, to provide a positive first impression and an enjoyable experience
· Undertaking appropriate training and be on ‘stand by’ as a potential support for the wider Induction Team, conducting D&A testing, paperwork or general duties as required
What experience would we like you to have?
No specific experience is essential for this role. We are looking for individuals who are confident in speaking to large groups with good presentation and communication skills. We welcome applications from back to work returners, semi-retired persons and students who can work full time.
INFRA Skills offer a range of employment benefits including:
· 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro rata) (increasing with length of service)
· Contributory pension scheme
· BHSF healthcare cash plan
· Employee assistance programme
· Life Assurance
· Sick pay increasing with length of service
· Long service awards
· Continuing professional development
About Infra Skills
Based from our modern training facility in Birmingham, INFRA Skills is a fully accredited with;
· NSAR – Network Rail competency assessments and training
· CITB – Construction & Civils, Health & Safety
· NPTC – Arboriculture
· ILM – Leadership & Management Level 3 & 5
· Highfield – Business Qualifications inc. Level 1,2 & 3 First Aid at Work
· City & Guilds – Rail Engineering Apprenticeships, Employability, Functional Skills.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, INFRA Skills do not discriminate on grounds of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
The company also actively encourages both reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we support ex-military personnel please visit our website.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org